• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Information wanted for 'Parasites of Eurasian Tree sparrows (Passer montanus)' (1 Viewer)

I am a 5th year veterinary student at Aklan State University, Philippines and I am writing a draft for my thesis proposal this second school semester. My study will be about the Gastrointestinal helminths of Eurasian Tree Sparrows in the Philippines. The progress of my work has been good so far. I have read multiple references which are mostly research journal articles and books. I have also reached out with other former undergraduate students who also conducted a similar study. I must say that the there are very few local literatures related to my topic (found only two papers so far). However, there are some decent works, for example, (check second link). But there are sources of information where I have limited access to. And one of this is:
Eurasian Tree Sparrow - Passer montanus - Birds of the World

There is a section in the webpage of birdsoftheword.org (see attached image) where a list of parasites affecting tree sparrow is shown. Unfortunately, I cannot view this because you need to be subscriber. I am still trying to make a paypal account but this will probably take time since I am really not familiar of how it works.

So I hope someone in here is willing to check the Tree Sparrow parasite section in the birdsoftheworld.org for me. It would really help me alot. Thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230209-022231_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230209-022231_Chrome.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 6
Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back