• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Intro and ID request (1 Viewer)

Paul Owen

South Africa
Hi my name is Paul and I live in South Africa. My main interest is birding and bird photography but am interested in in all nature, Flora and Fauna. I’m looking for identification on the image of caterpillars attached

Attachments

• 1FC8640E-35CB-41C3-9133-3ED51136BDF0.jpeg
    1FC8640E-35CB-41C3-9133-3ED51136BDF0.jpeg
    97.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 885FFC14-011C-44D3-A27E-540D00BE806E.jpeg
    885FFC14-011C-44D3-A27E-540D00BE806E.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello ad welcome to this forum! I think this belongs in the butterfly forum, but as I'm not a staff member, I can't move it. Someone else will help shortly!

Hi Paul and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I could have moved this thread for you, but never mind, I see you have re-posted in the Butterfly and Moth Forum. Can you edit your post there to tell them where and when you saw the caterpillars please. Also the type of habitat would probably be useful for them.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Welcome from another fresh new member on this forum.
Enjoy your time here, there is a lot to learn but it is time consuming...;)

Can't give you advice about the caterpillar, we don't have these beautifull examples

Users who are viewing this thread

Back