• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Poland! (1 Viewer)

birdkiss

Poland
Hi! My name is Ira and I'm a student based in Kraków, Poland. I've taken an interest in ornitology when i was 13 because my parents were also big enthusiasts of it. I want to come back to bird watching because it was a very exciting hobby and I need something to be passionate about now that I'm an adult.
Here are some photos of birds I took a couple years ago
View attachment IMG_3914.jpg
(taken during a workshop, not seen in the wild)
IMG_20171024_234146_369-1.jpg
IMG_20240226_172344.jpg

Hi, birdkiss and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Lovely photos you have there.

Hi Ira and a warm welcome from me too. I hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery before too long.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back