• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Is it me?t (1 Viewer)

John In Ireland

Ireland
Is it me or are the bird numbers getting less and less in the Algarve? Over the last two years there seems to be less birdlife around. I have just visited Vilamoura Sagres and Tavira and all of the usual places places seem to have very few birds around. Quite disappointing this time. Usually there are lots of birds around. Has anyone else noticed this?

Can't say I've noticed John, always seem a lot around. Haven't been to Sagres but Vilamoura Tavira Salgados all seem quite good.

I'm in Alcoutim at the moment and so many birds around, been going to some of the places in Goncalo Elias's book and it has been brilliant. Saw a Great Spotted Cuckoo, Shrike and Hoopoe yesterday 😀

Users who are viewing this thread

Back