• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Just saying hello (1 Viewer)

DPG

United States
I got a messages saying why not say hello, so Hello !

I'm in SE New England. We have several species of birds at our feeders and suet and travelers through at certain times of year. But do also have a couple of mystery bird houses I'd like to iron out, thus why I joined. Been retired for several years, looking forward to the April return of the humming birds that entertain us here all summer ( I keep a front yard and back yard feeder for them that I hang out the beginning of the second week in April). So well thanks for reading, I'll be posting where ever you go here to talk about bird houses. I just rebuilt the one I keep out front which has had interested parties but no residents in 3 years . The rear one has a story of it's own lol. It too has been rebuilt after several years of being out there. It's had a few residents but that's about it. Yet the yard is full of birds every day.

So well again, hello.
DPG

Hi there DPG and a warm welcome to you from those of us on BirdForum ;) We're sure glad you found us and please join in wherever you like :) BTW, I'm from a bit further south than you are. I'm in Myrtle Beach, SC :)

Thanks KC, and hey the hummers ought to be fueling up for their return right now ! I've read where that start their journey in Feb. They will hit your area before mine.

Hi DPG and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back