• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa TS-611 (1 Viewer)

cjlass

United Kingdom
I'm new to bird watching and I recently picked up an old Kowa TS-611 with a, I think, TSE-Z6 20-40x 60mm zoom eyepiece. Does anyone know how I can adapt this to take photos with a Canon 5DmkIII, and also an iPhone 8? Kowa's website offers suggestions - for the iPhone the TSN-AR66Z (50mm)? and TSN-IP8 RP? But I can find nothing for the Canon. Any help would be much appreciated. I picked it both the scope and eyepiece for £120. Was this a good price? Many thanks!

Partly solved! In terms of smartphone, I found the PhoneSkope Lollipop Universal Phone Case Adapter and PhoneSkope U1 Mini Click Lock Universal Adapter online.

Hello. For photography, if you can find the kowa tse-14wd wide angle eyepiece you will get more quality with the 611
Greetings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back