• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lifts offered to Orkney (1 Viewer)

James

I'm losing it!
If the Crane sticks around until next weekend (I know it's a big IF) then I am going to drive up from Warrington next Friday night. I am planning to get the early ferry on Saturday morning and travel home Saturday evening/night.

Anyone want to come and share the petrol? I estimate £40/£50 each if there are four of us.

pm me if interested.

James

I've sadly have yet to see it.

The issue is that im working 14 days solid, without a break until next sat, sun, mon, tues.

Another issue is that im in Stroud Glos and have seen no reported lifts from there either.

Sad days

Sorry to hear that. I almost went this weekend but could not justify 1/. the expense and 2/. not seeing my daughter who was coming over from Ireland for my birthday!

I've just sat here fidgeting and reading reports all the time. Stay where you are I'm coming Mr Crane!!!!

James

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back