• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Live Bird Camera Pennsylvania (1 Viewer)

TheYetiLair

United States
Hello Folks!

I have been feeding an observing birds my whole life and thought I would install and stream a live bird camera for others to enjoy.

I have just started this feed and am new to all of this, so if anyone else has some suggestions I would greatly appreciate the advice for a better viewing experience! Hopefully someone has more experience than me!

Below is the link to my page:

The Yeti Lair Live Bird Feeder Cam

I am still working a few bugs out so please be patient! Otherwise enjoy!

A cool video and great feeding station!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on BirdForum. I hope you enjoy your time with us ;)

Hi, welcome to the forum; I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Thank you all! Like I said in my original post, suggestions are very much welcome and looking forward to seeing some cool birds. I recently saw a Scarlett Tanager for the third time in my life, (I'm 39), hoping to catch it on camera because in my area them and Baltimore orioles are pretty rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back