• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Looking for a guide in orlando area in mid/late august (1 Viewer)

Owene

Wales
I'm on a primarily theme park holiday in Lake Buena Vista from 17th to 27th of august, probably without a car but we're looking at possibility of hiring one for the last 4 or 5 days.

I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for either a professional guide who would be able to pick me up from a hotel for a days birding/butterflying or a non professional local birder who would do the same (for a similar fee of course). I'll have binoculars and bridge camera but no scope and apart from a few herons I remember from a childhood trip to the area and a few waders and ducks i've seen in the UK every bird will be new to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back