• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Lucky pants? (2 Viewers)

I nearly always wear my only item of Real Tree camouflage clothing - which happens to be lucky pants (or a lucky thong at any rate!) I say NEARLY always because they do tend to need washing every blue moon or so!!!

That's a thought - why are pants and knickers plural but thong is singular????

Terry O'Nolley said:
3 year ban or 30 year ban? If it was 3 years, you probably don't need a disguise.

QUOTE]

I still have my youthful looks Terry :king:

Taking the P' is a polite way of saying taking the P*ss.

Youthful regards

Mark

Deja-vu said:
I still have my youthful looks Terry :king:
I can see that! You must have really impressed the girls at your junior-high dances with that mustache 3:)

Deja-vu said:
Taking the P' is a polite way of saying taking the P*ss.
But what is taking the p*ss? I am an American and I am not familiar with that, or with the "he grassed us up".

wilder said:
I nearly always wear my only item of Real Tree camouflage clothing - which happens to be lucky pants (or a lucky thong at any rate!)
Wow - a camouflage thong - the birds probably knock each other over to be first in line for your binoculars!

It takes a real woodsman to wear cammie underwear.

Terry O'Nolley said:
junior-high dances with that mustache 3:)

But what is taking the p*ss? I am an American and I am not familiar with that, or with the "he grassed us up".

Junior-high dances? Is that something done at great height?
I've had that moustache since the age of 12 (when I started birding) It's been with me at every twitch, I'd consider it bad luck to get rid of it o:)

Taking the P' = Poking fun at someone. Grassed Up = Being informed on by another, usually for an illegal act.

Mark

Last edited:
Deja-vu said:
Junior-high dances? Is that something done at great height?
Junior high (junior Highschool) is the school children attend from the ages of ~12-15.

Deja-vu said:
I've had that moustache since the age of 12 (when I started birding) It's been with me at every twitch, I'd consider it bad luck to get rid of it o:)
Holy moley! I was just joking about your "youthful looks" including that mustache at the age of 12! Well, it is dashing.

Deja-vu said:
Taking the P' = Poking fun at someone. Grassed Up = Being informed on by another, usually for an illegal act.
Ah! Thank you Mark.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back