• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My 2004 Year List (1 Viewer)

Grampy..take up Funeral Watching..it ll be more suited to your disposition, ,make sure its local ones though..

keep up the good work Jase..

Grampy's gonna hate me now..im off to the US chasing migrating warblers..not a Pied Fly in site

Grampy Bustard said:
The East Midlands area seems to be missing your efforts...how about covering your local area instead of thrashing round the country? I'd much rather see a Pied Fly in my local wood, than someone elses BB rarity.
Don't worry I won't waste my breath, and I'll p*** off and annoy somebody else... :h?:

This is just my opinion, but I think that if you come on BF and slag off someone or what they are doing (whether you believe it is justified or not) then you should have your post deleted by a moderator unless your real name is included at the bottom of your post.

I'm getting really sick of anonymous swipes at people.

I think the recent attack on a well known digi-scoper by an anonomous poster was unbelievably unfair. And this one by Grampy Bustard is not only childishly irritating it's also a totally unnecessary stab at Jason.

I've been more than guilty of offending some people at times (mostly accidentally but sometimes not) , but at least you know who I am so you can kick my teeth out if you ever meet me.

If you believe in what you post why hide behind a false name...? If you want to remain private don't get personal with individual members.

Tom Mckinney.

Last edited:
Jasonbirder said:
My 2004 Year List

I`ve also been trying to trim back my birding to appease my all-powerful spouse....
Valentines day – and what self-respecting spouse could decline the request for a very brief local session? Well mine could for starters,

Ok to be ill-mannered and rude about your wife in public though Jason? ;)
Andy

Byeeee!

Now who's getting personal!

I'm off to Salisbury Plain, where I understand I am being reintroduced. Imagine hitting one of me at 70mph, it'll do a bit more damage than a pheasant....

Over and out
Grampy Bustard :flyaway: :flyaway: :flyaway:

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back