• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

mystery falcon (3 Viewers)

Hi Marcin,

Since no-one has mentioned yet . . . Welcome to BirdForum! Hope you'll join Slawek in posting regularly from Poland

Hi Spar,
I don't think it is a Thesaurus. That is a reptile, not a bird, even though it was almost certainly meat-eating

Michael

Since no-one has mentioned yet . . . Welcome to BirdForum! Hope you'll join Slawek in posting regularly from Poland

Thanks for warm welcoming. I personally prefer Bird books@magazines threads and only sometime jump to other threads, but I will try to post something from time to time. We have id problems from time to time in Poland as well.

all the best,

Marcin Filipek
Poland

Whatever the hybrid cross this little Falcon turns out to be, it certainly is a very attractive bird. The moustachioed face reminds me of the Merlin.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back