• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Neusiedlersee, Austria (1 Viewer)

Gunner92

Hi,

would be glad if somebody could help me to identify those two.

I would guess (wish) that the first one is a Little Bunting.
Second one: two Eurasian Wigeon (the birs in the centre)

greetings

Fabian

Attachments

• IMG_1878.JPG
    IMG_1878.JPG
    219.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_2293.JPG
    IMG_2293.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 125
Thanks for the quick help,

as I said, the Little Bunting was more a wish than a guess, ( but now its clear -in my book there wasn´t a picture of a female, and I didn´t look it up in another...)

Sry if I have wasted your time with such easy questions,

cheers

@stonechat1:
Bist deppert!?! Not bad, I know the area quite well too, but I wouldn´t know where a picture was taken by such a small cut. Good work! But hopefully
the "Warmblüterkoppel" was just a lucky guess and you didn´t stalk me the whole morning? ;)

[...]
@stonechat1:
Bist deppert!?! Not bad, I know the area quite well too, but I wouldn´t know where a picture was taken by such a small cut. Good work! But hopefully
the "Warmblüterkoppel" was just a lucky guess and you didn´t stalk me the whole morning? ;)

Not a lucky guess, it´s the typical landscape :king:

Cool,

so I`ve found somebody who knows the area well too. Maybe remember me, when you see something special down there next time, and inform me... Would be glad,

cheers

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back