• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nevada area possibilities (1 Viewer)

DonStarks

grizzled California vet
Hi, all. I'm driving out to Nevada from San Jose, CA on Monday the 20th of August. Any suggestions on good birding withing the immediate area? I know of the little park on the edge of town. My daughter is going to be attending Cottey College and that's the reason for the visit. Long drive.

I looked up the college to see where in Nevada it is, only to find it is in Nevada, Missouri. That is indeed a heck of a drive, and I'd suggest finding birding spots along your return trip home. You might want to change the title of your post so people from Missouri will help you.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back