• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New mystery bird quiz (1 Viewer)

chris murphy

Used Register
Evenin'

To prove that my god-awful China pics weren't one offs, I have returned from America with more examples of photographic incompetency. Don't be fooled into thinking that time may have improved my abilities, these are just as bad as any I've ever taken. I resisted the temptation to delete these monstrosities from my camera just so I could treat you all to some headscratchers. All were taken this month in 'America', but I'm not saying whereabouts.

The winner receives eternal life and the answer to the question that plagues us all "Does Harry Potter cash his chips in the new book?"

More to follow....

Chris

Attachments

• P7080216.jpg
    P7080216.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 112
  • P7110388.jpg
    P7110388.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 91
  • P7110368.jpg
    P7110368.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 96
  • P7080207.jpg
    P7080207.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 106
  • bv.jpg
    bv.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 112
I'll have a go, how about Eastern Kingbird for no.1, Veery for no.2 and one of those bleedin' sparrow-type jobs for no.3, Lincoln's maybe.
Truly appalling photography, much like my own!:-C

Phil

I'll have a go, how about Eastern Kingbird for no.1, Veery for no.2 and one of those bleedin' sparrow-type jobs for no.3, Lincoln's maybe.
Truly appalling photography, much like my own!:-C

Phil

Eastern Kingbird is correct for 1, you're close with Veery but not right, and the Sparrow-type is on the right lines. Not Lincoln's though. Keep guessing.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back