• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon's new Ad Campaign (1 Viewer)

pe'rigin

I see Nikon are about to roll-out a new Campaign based on the slogan 'I am Nikon' next week. Expect to see it on their Events Sponsorship deals, websites and literature.

Odd that they chose to pre-launch the new Coolpixs before the new identity was revealed.

I've come up with my own slogan, which I won't even bill them for, 'I am a NEW Nikon'. It would be nice to have a new camera, not just a ISO revamp on existing models.

The new Coolpixs models took me by surprise, I had to lay down in a darken room to get over the shock.

What chance a mid-ranged DSLR model...slim?

What would be the point,

Before the D3 Nikon look set to fail, they will focus on producing the D4 and taking the D3 sensor into a Mid Range format camera (D400 anyone?). So a Mid-Range DSLR? Not till next year at the earliest!

Nikon's Cool Pix camera out sold its entire DSLR range 2 fold last year.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back