• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Non Zeiss photo adapter option - advice required for a newbie (2 Viewers)

Stig Matism

Jersey
Hi All - I'm hoping that one of you may be able to help. I'm new to the group and my problem is as follows.

I want to use a Nikon Z7 for digiscoping on my Zeiss Harpia 95. I am struggling to get hold of the Zeiss 52mm adapter that I could use with an existing lens, it appears that even Zeiss are out of stock. I am wondering if there is a good quality "universal type mount" that anyone has experience of and would recommend. I don't mind if its a T mount type adapter as long as I can fix it to the eyepiece without causing damage. Many thanks guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back