• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Olá (1 Viewer)

Euardovieira.17. Sou Brasileiro, moro em Maceió(AL). A observação de aves tem sido minha maior ocupação ultimante. Sou aposentado e já cumpri meu papel laboral para a sociedade. Minha cidade é muitompróxima as áreas de Mata Atlântica, por isso que as aves desse bioma são as mais observadas por mim. Mas gosto muito de conhecer outras regiões e suas aves endêmicas.

From Google Translate
Euardovieira.17. I am Brazilian, I live in Maceió (AL). Birdwatching has been my biggest occupation lately. I am retired and have already fulfilled my work role for society. My city is very close to the Atlantic Forest areas, which is why the birds of this biome are the most observed by me. But I really like to get to know other regions and their endemic birds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Euardovieira.17. Sou Brasileiro, moro em Maceió(AL). A observação de aves tem sido minha maior ocupação ultimante. Sou aposentado e já cumpri meu papel laboral para a sociedade. Minha cidade é muitompróxima as áreas de Mata Atlântica, por isso que as aves desse bioma são as mais observadas por mim. Mas gosto muito de conhecer outras regiões e suas aves endêmicas.
Hello Eduardo!. Nice to see another fellow from Brazil here. Welcome to the bird forum.

Ola Roynato. I discovered this site today. I'm still getting to know you. It will be a pleasure to contribute my observations. Mainly meeting new friends. Here in Maceió I am always available to show you some of our birds

Translated by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Birdorum. I hope you enjoy your visits.

All posts on here must be in English. :)

You can use Google Translate to help.

Incidentally, I see you have found our Gallery and uploaded some lovely images.

Hi Eduardo and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. We have a few members who live in Brazil and I see you have received a lovely welcome from one already - no doubt you'll meet some more as you go along.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back