• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rhodes - RFI Olive tree warbler and Lanner (1 Viewer)

Ghostly Vision

Hi

Having done a trawl on the web I wonder whether anyone can help with information on sites for the above two species in Rhodes?

I am visiting in May and a also looking for other wildlife as well.

All help welcome.

Sean

Thanks John - by the way you've changed! You look so much older than when I last saw you if your avatar is anything to go by.

I did manage to get that report from another website. It seems few birders have been to Rhodes, as Lesbos is much better staked out.

Arrival dates of Olive-tree warbler would be helpful, as it looks like I'm going from 30th April now and might be a little early.

Sean

Age catches up with all of us Sean :-C

We were on Lesvos a few years ago in last week of April and were a week or so too early, however with global warming they might be migrating earlier now.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back