• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Robin in the box (1 Viewer)

We got back from a weeks away in Cornwall. My first job was to check out the nestboxes. There she was, PEG, sitting in the nestbox, checking us out. I bet she's a bit miffed that we've come back and no doubt the boys will create noise playing football.
I will watch for a while and see if I can't get a better look inside to see if there are any eggs / chicks.

Glad to see that Peg has moved in. We have just had some joy as well, we have a pair of BT starting to build a nest in one of our boxes....trouble is they chose the old rickety box and not the brand new one with the colour camera in it...but saying that it is a pleasure to see they have took up residence.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back