• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Router Query (1 Viewer)

GarethW

I am unhappy with Tiscali and the service they provide. Could anyone tell me if I change ISP would my router still work or would it need to be re-configured?

Thank you for your help.

Gareth

I changed my ISP a couple of years back and the router is not something to worry about.

Some ISP's do alter the firmware on the routers they supply so that your logon details are hardcoded and unknown to you...these cannot be transferred easily (Sky is one).

Pretty much every ISP will supply you with a free router when you transfer to them so nothing to worry about.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back