• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

RSPB Reserves-Open Data (1 Viewer)

Well I thought that by looking for Loch of Kinnordy. While two other local lochs/reservoirs were showing on the map... I had to zoom right in on the map then found Kinnordy with a much darker blue water and it was actually named.

Not really ideal.

Where it says records 213 view data table press to access and it give gives a list of those 2013 RSPB reserves. Of those 213 RSPB reserve it says by the side of each of those 213 RSPB Reserves it says either publicised reserve or non publicised reserve. The strange thing quite a lot of those non publicised reserves have public footpaths where anyone can access.

Last edited:
This is part of the list of those RSPB reserve. If you haven’t seen the full list of these RSPB reserves!. It is very interesting. I don’t know how often this updates. I’ve known about this website for a few years. How I heard and found out about this website I won’t say. But anyone has access to this website!
IMG_6827.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back