• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Rugged Wales (1 Viewer)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
How did I miss last weeks episode?:-C

Has someone at the BBC been listening to us and responded by putting Iolo on the main BBC channels and not restricting him to BBC Wales?

BBC2 19.00- 20.00

D

I really enjoyed this week's episode and thought it was much better than the previous one. They seemed to allow a bit longer for each item and it was less frantic and hurried. There was also a lot more bird related content which helped. A very pleasant hour's viewing. :t:

Ron

I reall enjoyed this program, but like a lot of wildlife programs, I wish they would flash up a title of the bird as they talk about it. Quite often I miss the name especially when the program includes crappy backgound music.

having missed it last night, i tried to watch it on iplayer this morning, i'm convinced they have put program 1 on again and called it 2 and spent 20 minutes with the worst case of devavu i've ever had, to the point of knowing what was coming next, so i'm hoping they will have sorted out the mistake later

having missed it last night, i tried to watch it on iplayer this morning, i'm convinced they have put program 1 on again and called it 2 and spent 20 minutes with the worst case of devavu i've ever had, to the point of knowing what was coming next, so i'm hoping they will have sorted out the mistake later
I have checked and it looks like the correct episode to me. I believe the programmes are composites of previously broadcast ones, so could it be that you saw the original programmes?

Ron

I think you must be right Ron. Some of the bits did seem rather familiar to me too.

However, it's great to see him being given a greater profile on main-stream tv.

D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back