• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Seven Avocets (1 Viewer)

Mmmmm...... wonderful work Steve!!

Many thanks for letting us see it lad.

Personally I like the limited pallette Steve but it still has plenty of subtle variation within it. Superb work.

Oh! To have such talent must be wonderful as proven by this beautiful image. A beautiful piece of artwork Steve!

I would be very happy with that result any day of the year..grey or sunny!!..You resolved key details with clever simplicity and very neat brush craft.The composition is great and the depiction of the Avocets superb.I love the way you created an array of different positions ,angles and movement.
Salut!!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back