• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

silly excited (1 Viewer)

shrek48

SO excited, been in my new GF flat for just over 2 years, a large garden shared with 3 other flats, my neighbors do nothing in the garden. We have a 7m x 50m left alone wild area righ along the back fence line, big trees and lots of dogwood etc and great cover and nesting place. Talking to my landlord they were happy to leave it wild, no strimming etc! awesome result, anyway my cousin put up 2 nestboxes for me and although a lot of interest i could never confirm habbitation. This last week a pair of Bluetits been in and out of the box, checking it out many times, today one was inside and the other was guarding the box, when a great tit went to look it was instantly chased away !
So excitied to be able to confirm it is being used!

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back