• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Sound Files (2 Viewers)

Fimmus

Norway
Wow, so I'm commenting on a 15 year old post? Well, I’m a new member on this site, and have just bought the Wildtronics Pro mini parabolic kit. Hope to post some sounds soon from here in Norway here i live.

I live about 15min from one of Bergen largest university gardens of the university of Brergen named Aboretet where many different species locally are found.

I hope to see more recording fanatics here on this forum, maybe there is many already here? But as I'm mentioned I'm new on this forum and don’t have much knowledge of the forum but there maybe some recording fanatics out there on this forum ?

If so would someone direct me to the right place on this forum for this kind of talk?

Anyways, happy holidays :)

Attachments

• IMG20231222225702_Original.jpeg
    IMG20231222225702_Original.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG20231222225624_Original.jpeg
    IMG20231222225624_Original.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 10
Hi Fimmus and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I've undeleted your post and instead moved it to the forum suggested By Karol @01101001 above.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back