• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Southern Thailand February 2024 (2 Viewers)

Pash44

I will be travelling with a well-known guide (Ingkayut-sa Ar) in South Thailand from February 11th for 6 days (Krung Ching 3 nights and Khao Pra Bangkram 2 nights) starting and finishing at Krabi.

I have a target list of 30-40 birds having birded Thailand before but not South Thailand or Northern Malaysia.

If you are interested in joining me drop me a PM for details. Obviously there are some other great sites nearby if you have not birded here before eg Kaeng Krachan and Ao Phang-Nga but I have already covered those on previous trips.

Cheers
Pash

Apologies to posters - for some reason I did not get email updates showing that I had received replies. Great trip and highly recommend the services of Ingkayut - a really excellent guide. No pittas left at KNC but some very good birds including Banded, Green & Black/Yellow Broadbill, Moustached Hawk-Cuckoo, Diards/Scarlet-rumped Trogon, Large Wren Babbler, Oriental Bay Owl, Black-backed Dwarf, Rufous-collared and Banded Kingfisher, Black Hornbill and a whole host of babblers, bulbuls and woodpeckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back