• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Cuban Birder digital magazine is out!! Issue No.6, May 2022 (1 Viewer)

Dear birder friends:

With great pride we are celebrating the first year of this magazine dedicated to lovers of birdwatching, both Cubans and foreigners. The first edition was published on March 28, 2021, in the midst of a social isolation period due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and many have been the expressions of gratitude and accompaniment received since then. The editorial team has grown, the design has been renewed and numerous topics covered.

On behalf of the editorial team, we put at your disposal the No.6 of the magazine The Cuban Birder of May 2022. As always, our editorial team wishes you a nice reading and we look forward to your comments!!

Enjoy it!

Free download the English version from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFwsxb_F3JHObFKmOYn-xfLDxLG_q9rq/view?usp=sharing

Check out previous issues here:

https://www.thecubanbirder.wordpress.com

Kind regards,

Vladimir Mirabal

General Manager Birding Havana

Director The Cuban Birder magazine

Attachments

• The Cuban Birder No.6.pdf
    10.7 MB · Views: 16
Excellent!
Congratulations on your first year of this very interesting publication.

I visited Cuba in the early days of bird tourism on the island and thoroughly enjoyed my trip, guided by the legend that is Orlando Garrido. I hope to come back someday and see Zapata Wren, Zapata Rail (!!) and Giant Kingbird, the three main things we missed then.

Excellent!
Congratulations on your first year of this very interesting publication.

I visited Cuba in the early days of bird tourism on the island and thoroughly enjoyed my trip, guided by the legend that is Orlando Garrido. I hope to come back someday and see Zapata Wren, Zapata Rail (!!) and Giant Kingbird, the three main things we missed then.
Thanks a lot Steve!! Actually we managed to interviewed Orlando Garrido for Issue No.2 of the magazine and it was an amazing experience!! He is fabulous!! I hope you can make it to Cuba soon!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back