• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

The Grand Valley (Grand Junction, Delta, Fruita, Clifton and Palisade) (1 Viewer)

AwolBirder

Hello Everyone! I have moderate information of this area and I will share all I can, so feel free to ask questions! I also was wondering, has everyone in this area been having trouble feeding suet? For some reason, I can't get any woodpeckers or any suet eating birds at my station.

Hello Everyone! I have moderate information of this area and I will share all I can, so feel free to ask questions! I also was wondering, has everyone in this area been having trouble feeding suet? For some reason, I can't get any woodpeckers or any suet eating birds at my station.

I live near Salida but have not started putting out suet. Need to get to GJ sometime. Have only done 1 trip to the Montrose area and that was like 25 years ago. Oh how the time flies.

Hello HantaYo! I know that this is almost a year later, but I wanted to update on my situation. So, I have moved up to Cedaredge which is a small town north of Delta which is a medium sized city south east of Grand Junction. What was weird, though, is that as soon as I started feeding suet up here, all the birds were eating it. In any case, it seems that my earlier problem is isolated to Grand Junction.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back