• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tit i.d. Komi - Russia) (1 Viewer)

Здравствуйте. Здравствуйте. При просмотре фотографий синиц, в одном увидело нечто странное - клюв загнут, как у орла. Что это, ещё один вид синиц, или мутация? Ещё она была то ли грязная, то ли окрас такой «грязный». Может, она больная?
Эжва. Республика Коми.

From Google Translate: Hello. Hello. When looking at the photos of titmice, I saw something strange in one - the beak is curved like an eagle's. Is it another species of titmice, or a mutation? It was also either dirty, or the color was so "dirty". Maybe she's sick? Ezhva. Komi Republic.

Attachments

• DSC05040.jpg
    16.7 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC05041.jpg
    15.9 MB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Виталий and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

From Google Translate: Обратите внимание, что все сообщения на этом форуме должны быть на английском языке. Вы можете использовать переводчик, такой как Google Translate.

Hello. When looking at pictures of tits, I saw something strange in one - the beak is bent like an eagle's. What is this, another species of tit, or a mutation? It was also dirty, or the colour was so "dirty". Maybe it's sick?
Ezhva. Komi Republic.

-------------------------------------------------
Welcome to BF.
The great tit is deformed/aberrant:
It looks as though it may also have aberrant feather-colouring as well as being dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back