• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

To BTX owners (1 Viewer)

DRodrigues

Within my combo material tests with my X95, I found a way of "zooming" the BTX - one of the limitations it has for me is to not zoom...
This can be achieved using a Siebert PMW within the lens module and the BTX module. For that, are needed 2 adapters: - one I already have - the one shown at X derivations. The other still has to be produced, so those that would be interested on these send me a PM in order I can decide how many adapters I will ask to be produced - it will take some months...
There will be at least a penality of 1.7x i.e. the minimum mags will be similar to the BTX with the extender but I expected that than you can go until more 2x mags... :cool:

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back