• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Two months with the new KOWA TSN-88A: Nature, Digiscoping and Astronomy -Binomania review and video (1 Viewer)

binomania

Hi from Italy! Thanks to the collaboration of Kowa Optimed Deutschland Gmbh I had the opportunity to test the new spotting scope of the TNS-88 series. I've received the Kit version including the TE-11 WZII 25-60x zoom eyepiece and a Kowa TSN-88A. The total cost is € 3,448.00 VAT INCLUDED.
I have done dozens of tests with various accessories including a test with two TSN-EX16 multipliers mounted.
In the video you will find various naturalistic and astronomical clips.
I also removed the translation plugin on the site because it blocked some of you from using google translate. In the next few days I will try to prepare some English subtitles.
For now, if you use a personal computer, you can activate the subtitles in Italian from Youtube and then press again on "subtitles" to choose the translation in the language you prefer.
It's not very accurate but something you should start to understand.
Thanks to everyone as always for your attention and good evening

Video on YouTube channel:

Full article + video: Due mesi con il nuovo KOWA TSN-88A: Natura, Digiscoping e Astronomia - RECENSIONI DI BINOCOLI, OTTICHE SPORTIVE E TELESCOPI ASTRONOMICI ...dal 2006

Good afternoon everyone, I just wanted to inform you that this afternoon I worked on the English subtitles, I corrected the Italian ones created by YouTube and then I used subdown.com to create the English ones. You can activate subtitles directly from the YouTube settings. Greetings to all

I'd like to say thanks for the videos you produce, and especially for taking the trouble to add English sub-titles. I've been trialling a number of scopes over the last week, from Nikon, Swarovski and Kowa, and decided on the Kowa TSN-773. Your videos, and the fact that you're a birder (as opposed to the many videos by hunters), were really useful in drawing up my shortlist.

Vorrei ringraziarvi per i video che producete, e soprattutto per esservi presi la briga di aggiungere i sottotitoli in inglese. Nell'ultima settimana ho provato diversi telescopi, da Nikon, Swarovski e Kowa, e ho deciso per il Kowa TSN-773. I tuoi video, e il fatto che tu sia un birder (al contrario dei tanti video di cacciatori), mi sono stati davvero utili per stilare la mia shortlist.
Hi, Thanks to you for the attention!!

Thank you Piergiovanni, very interesting review! I have an 883, interesting to see the next iteration! Appreciate your comment on the phone adapter, I may need to get one --

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back