• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

New Kowa TSN-88 - some images and technical characteristics (2 Viewers)

binomania

Dear friends, finally it is September 3rd (at least here in Italy) and I can publish the first images of the new KOWA TSN-88 and their technical characteristics. I am always diligent and await the official date suggested by Kowa, but I see that this news always comes out ahead of time :) It is bad for my gastritis to keep the secrets for so long, I will have to restart a cure with ficus carica :)...patience... I believe I will be able to submit the review "in the field" by the end of the month. Kind Regards from Italy
Piergiovanni Nuovi KOWA TSN-88 PROMINAR - RECENSIONI DI BINOCOLI, OTTICHE SPORTIVE E TELESCOPI ASTRONOMICI ...dal 2006

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back