• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Tyke Spurn Meet? (4 Viewers)

Think I'm going to have to give this one a miss now unfortunately. Too much other stuff going on during other weekends to be able to get out on this one now. Sorry all :-(

I'd be up for any of the dates but only if anyone from my area is going and wouldn't mind a passenger willing to share the costs of petrol money, has no public transport leaves early enough to get me there on time.

Damian

FWIW I went over to spurn yesterday but it was one of those days with a few things about but never for long, and with the apparent departure of the Isabelline shrike it was a disappointing day even for scarcities, only managing to connect with Great grey shrike.

Goldcrests in every tree and I did find a kingfisher which I think is quite unusual for Spurn?

Rob I would have been there, anything other than standing up in front of 100 people to give a talk. I'd have been happy to dip the shrike.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back