• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Unusual Bird (1 Viewer)

Lizzy_99

United Kingdom
IMG_4295.jpeg
Hello all, I just seen this Bird in Hounslow West London UK, never seen one like it before, anyone know what it is? Poor thing can’t fly either :(

Hi Lizzy he does look very thin, they usually look bulky and bullish!!

I don't know where you're from, but there are a lot of "wildlife rescue centres" around the country. Put that in, along with your county (or town if it's a big one) and you should get a result. Failing that a local vet would probably know of one.

BTW I've moved your post to the more appropriate ID forum.

Hi Lizzy he does look very thin, they usually look bulky and bullish!!

I don't know where you're from, but there are a lot of "wildlife rescue centres" around the country. Put that in, along with your county (or town if it's a big one) and you should get a result. Failing that a local vet would probably know of one.

BTW I've moved your post to the more appropriate ID forum.
Thank you sorry I’m not used to this forum don’t use it much. I went out all over the street to look for it, but I couldn’t find it, I’ll keep any eye out, and will deffo give some seeds if I see it. Thank you for the advice I will have a look around online.

We normally only get pigeons, parakeets, crows and magpies the usual common birds so I was very surprised to see this little guy.

I’m in west London UK, not to far from Heathrow airport. I’ll have a google around.

Thanks for you advice again 🙏🏽

LOL... I grew up in Greenford.... and actually went to Twickenham once to watch a rugby match, which I really enjoyed.

An uncle lived in Feltham and worked at the airport.

In those days we could go into an airport terminal building, go up to the gallery to watch the planes take off and land. Finishing off the evening across the road playing 10 pin bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back