• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Upgrading/changing from Nikon Monarch 7 10x42 (1 Viewer)

Morning..... I see from your other posts that you've got yourself a bargain pair of MHG's.
Glad you found something in the end.
Ian

Morning..... I see from your other posts that you've got yourself a bargain pair of MHG's.
Glad you found something in the end.
Ian

Morning :)

It seemed a bargain to me and I couldn't pass the opportunity.

As much as I would like to have something more expensive, for my general uses it would just be wasted, and I can't justify that extra on something that I probably wouldn't even gain from.

Thank for all your help, everyone.

I feel similarly to you. I would love to buy the Zeiss SF 10x42 but would feel it hard to justify the extra cost when the viewing difference between the Conquests that I've ordered and the SF's is supposedly not too far apart. Any way my eyes aren't that good, so top flight alphas aren't going to overcome mild cataracts in my right eye.
Regards.....Ian

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back