• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very busy at the bird feeder today! (19 Viewers)

Good luck and hope you achieve your goals

thanks roger

I wonder what the feeder birds will be in Venezuela

remember these from Malaysia ;)

Attachments

• Fire tufted Barbet.jpg
    Fire tufted Barbet.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Silver eared mesia-1.jpg
    Silver eared mesia-1.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 36
  • Chestnut capped Laughingthrush.jpg
    Chestnut capped Laughingthrush.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_6407.jpg
    IMG_6407.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6442.jpg
    IMG_6442.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 34
The feeder birds suddenly took flight this morning as a SHARP-SHINNED HAWK came through our yard like a "blue streak".

*Also the "sharpie" was Missouri Year Bird # 101 for me!

Two long tailed tits here as well roger, first time I've ever seen them actually feed for any length of time - eating fatballs.

same here jps-fatballs,whenever they come into the garden and it is practically every day now, they go for the fatballs.

Same here guys, 2 LTTs that must be resident now, loads of visits in Feb, but 6 days running since 27th - suet and new willow shoots are thier favs

hi guys gone a bit quiet at the moment maybe its because left feeders empty for couple days
4 goldfinches
1 blackbird
2 chaffinch
1 bullfinch
1 magpie

roger thats a superb count, especially for a garden - :t::t:

I once saw 15 or so in Macc Forest but never such numbers since

5 Lesser Redpoll early this morning with just a couple hanging around in the pouring rain

cheers dave,there were 2 and then the other 4 just appeared,i had 6 not so long since,never had 6 though until this year,no redpolls yet though!bet you are getting excited now,1 day to go. :t:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back