• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Visiting Cape May (1 Viewer)

ernurse130

United States
I will be visiting Cape May the first week of October. What is the ideal location for lodging? Are there particular hotels or Airbnbs that a birder would like? Any other advice for a first-time visitor?

I will be visiting Cape May the first week of October. What is the ideal location for lodging? Are there particular hotels or Airbnbs that a birder would like? Any other advice for a first-time visitor?
A place I’ve stayed at is the Jetty. Tell them your a birder and you might get a discount. I last stayed there in 2020 and I think the rate was $75 normally $90 but I might be mistaken. Edit: It’s a 10% discount for birders. 👍

The Jetty

It‘s a great place to watch the Sunset.

Cape May

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back