• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Vomited Pellets in bird feeder similar to owl pellets. (1 Viewer)

DAB

United States
I gave up trying to figure out what was producing the pellets and started putting a cover on the feeder at night .

I gave up trying to figure out what was producing the pellets and started putting a cover on the feeder at night .

A picture and a look at what's inside... else a cheap trail camera could also help, maybe.
BTW other birds than owls can also produce pellets, I don't know your local species, but in Europe I have even seen kingfishers and wrynecks do it... (of course these are smaller pellets)

A picture and a look at what's inside... else a cheap trail camera could also help, maybe.
BTW other birds than owls can also produce pellets, I don't know your local species, but in Europe I have even seen kingfishers and wrynecks do it... (of course these are smaller pellets)
Waxwings, Shrikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back