• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Warbler ID SW Turkey (1 Viewer)

Atricapilla

Still Wandering
I have just noticed this warbler skulking around in the Pomegranate tree in the garden.
Did'nt get a full view of the bird,I am guessing at Olivaceous.
Any offers!!!!

Attachments

• warbler1.jpg
    warbler1.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 90
with a light yellow underside a long pp, pale edges to tertials and secondries, greenish crown (whats visible) andgreyish legs, I think it fits Icterine Warbler better, but I'd wait to see what others suggest.

with a light yellow underside a long pp, pale edges to tertials and secondries, greenish crown (whats visible) andgreyish legs, I think it fits Icterine Warbler better, but I'd wait to see what others suggest.

Thanks for the info Andy,I hope you are correct ,as Icterine would be a first for "in the garden" warblers,hope it comes back for a better shot.

They are loud, but tend to hide in the undergrowth. Once you hear them, id should be straight forward.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back