• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

warbler in Dominican Republic to id. (1 Viewer)

juancar dieguez

hello ¡¡, i have this bird identificated like Setophaga coronata, but it is a rare bird in the area.
In ebird they do not confirm it and now I have doubts
April 2018 Punta Cana
thank you
Setophaga-coronata-91952.jpg

I can't see a problem myself with it being yellow-rumped warbler. If you have any other photos it is always well worth supplying them. Don't just give the one you happen to think is the best. That's to us as well as to ebird.

no, they simply put unconfirmed, I will wait and later if it continues like this I will consult them ...
thank you

Did you just submit this sighting? If so, being considered a rare bird for the area, it will need to be verified by the local eBird reviewer. It shouldn't be a problem with the photo. I assume that you submitted the photo with the eBird checklist.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back