• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wild Anglesey (2 Viewers)

John Bullfinch

John Bullfinch
Hi

Found the above on BBC IPlayer this week. I must have missed it when it was on TV or was it just shown on BBC Wales? Regardless of that, a fave of mine - Mr Williams is presenting.

This is a place I have visited several times and that pulled me in, but it would also be of interest to people thinking of going for the first time.

For some reason however, unless it was just my limited tech knowledge, it only seemed to be available to watch as a signed version to assist those with hearing issues. This didnt detract from an enjoyable short series (4 episodes).

John

I liked 'Iolo's Anglesey' on my telly but I find the Iplayer signed version very distracting and for me unwatchable:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back