• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinnordy is soooo quiet just now... everything has taken to the shade!! I'm sure I would have seen more with a good pair of bins though.

Apologies

1 YES mi is not cosy "all-true-ist" like master whot is always wryting little poem etc etc four enterteyning yu little greedybeeks whot is onli triing snatch away loveli prismáticos

mi is FULL GREEDY loveli prismáticos ¡coming MI HOUSE only!

2 this fuly un-trueing mi writing MARCH-OR-ITY post of turaco yu 1 time better counting little-stroke on paper making veri helpfool sistim if yu 1 little discalculy counting-problem (mi fuly understanding situación) ¡than yu fool seeing situación!

3mi is ful peas-loving writing-zombie so mi FUL INVITATION yu coming 1 secret-winter-solsticze-mounteyn-cave-writing-zombie-meating there yu FUL Enjoyment also FUL friend-ship-making with poor writing zombie whot is ALSO ful-time posting on petti local paper and ALSO ever LEASH-keaping ALSO muzzle-wearing four not biting UN-SCREW-PELL-US industry not biting IN-CAMP-A-TENT polytishan not byting FEED-A-PILE churchmen etcetc (detail mi furnishin later on)

¿yu coming mr brock sureli? if worthy publisher yu unleashing meybee for 1 solstyce holy-day?

gdl (fool-inteligencia writing-zombie)

Hello Brock,

I want to apologize for the continuous misbehaviour of my writing-zombie Garra-de-Loro. I bought him really cheap on El Rastro (kind of a huge, weird flea-market in Madrid), and in spite of precise instructions to limit himself to what he can intellectually manage, he continues to write all kind of nonsense (a problem that is quite common with people, too; you'll agree if you've ever had employees). I'm a patient person, but of course I don't tolerate a writing-zombie insulting BF-members of outstanding merit like yourself. Sorry, I hope it won't happen again.

Naturally, the idea of keeping this writing-zombie on a short leash is suggesting itself, but then the Geneva Convention of Zombie's Rights forbids muzzling and leashing of zombies altogether. I know that the Europeans are rather lenient in this respect and the situation in the US is quite different, but in the end I have to accept things as they are.

At the moment, I am on a long and dangerous journey, and I wouldn't send my enemies (of which I do have a fair number) on such a voyage. So Garra-de-Loro (and so many other things around here) are really beyond my control for the time being; I'm afraid I cannot say if and when I will return.

Best regards
Raffaele

Last edited:
Before I forget to post again or get my brains devoured by a writing zombie, I'd better make an entry for today.

Weather Report (in the tradition of Saint Joseph's chief meteorologist):

FREAKIN' HUMID@!#&! Feels like I should be on a shrimping boat with Forest Gump in Louisiana.

Forest's mamma said: Life is like an aeroplane, you never know when you're going to hit flatulence. :smoke:

Brock 7/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back