• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing Aug 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chin up, Brock !

Thanks, I will add that to my MM collection.

I wish I could have met Norma Jean before James Dougherty, Joe DiMaggio, Arthur Miller, JFK, RFK, Brando, and Tony Curtis, who said that kissing Marilyn was like kissing Hitler. Of course, Tony Curtis is so flamboyantly gay with his ascots that it wasn't much a stretch for him to play a cross dresser in Some Like It Hot, so what would he know from kissing girls? Besides, Hitler had a mustache. :smoke:

There were many who imitated her, but only one true Marilyn.

12-actresses-who-played-marilyn-monroe

Brock 8/2

Thanks, I will add that to my MM collection. Brock 8/2

In the recent gory Elizabeth Taylor timemachine my then soon to be ex asked, "Elizabeth Taylor or Marilyn Monroe ?" And then said "Oh, stupid question" when I looked at her in complete amazement ...

Here's one to pin-up on Tuesday, the day before Hiroshima.

Have a great weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back