• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing July 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some mortar has fallen out of the eaves verge on my roof, and sparrows pop in and out. I will repair but don't want to entomb a sparrow!

Sybo, about right depending on traffic, the A303 gets very busy at a few bottlenecks at weekends, especially in Summer.

Thanks Torview.
On internet I found a nice camping close to Plymouth, but I reckon that it is to far away for an afternoon ride. Five hours would be just fine, but I don't want to take the risk with the uncertainty of the bottlenecks. To start a holiday with stress makes no sense. So now we will go to Purbeck Isle

That Wren woke me up again at 5.30 this morning but I showed him who's boss by going back to sleep - ha, take that Wren!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back