• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing June 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have to put balloons and things up on Friday then?

Oh my Lisa - what a lovely time you're going to have - you'll be busier than ever;)

Tuesday, May 20th

AZ Triva
5. There are more wilderness areas in Arizona than in the entire Midwest. Arizona alone has 90 wilderness areas, while the Midwest has 50.

That makes for some nice outdoor experiences, but is behind California with 149.

Good morning, maybe Zen-Ray will pick my number!

Very early post this morning. .... well before sunrise. ... even the roosters haven't started cockadoodling yet ! :cat:

Chosun :gh:

Yesterday

I forgot to post yesterday......reduced my chances but improved everyone else's.

To honour your admirable altruism, I'll dedicate the next song to you (by the way: there's NO NEED to respond to this post at all!):

Yesterday

Yesterday
all my troubles seemed so far away,
I made my posts in time so I could say:
I still have hopes to win Zen Ray.

Suddenly
I fear all the birds eluding me,
with my trashy bins so uselessly
dangling on my neck, if you could see …

Where my thoughts would go,
I don't know,
I couldn't say