• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing November 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know we have to pay for single-use supermarket carrier bags in Scotland now?

Going for the second "perfect attendance" month in a row…. the gods of probability are my allies… I can't lose… ship the tens now… my acceptance speech will smooth ruffled feathers (I really liked that pun) and be very brief…. something along the lines of… thank you, thank you very very much ladies and gentlemen… you must excuse me now, I'm going down to the pond with my new Prime HD's and check out the waterfowl stopping for a rest on their journey south… good luck to you all…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back