• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing October 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another beautiful cool day in Penn's Woods. The trees are now changing colors quickly. Soon there will be a frost and the Golden Rod and Ragweed will be gone. Last evening I watched a crow sized accipiter harrassing a small murder of 4 or 5 crows about 100 yards off my deck. They flew back and forth, in and out of the woods, by the creek. The setting sun behind me lit up the action. I think it was a female Sharp-shinned Hawk I've seen in that area before. Could also have been a smallish male Cooper's Hawk.

Bob

I'd be very grateful for some help from the heavens above. Thank you o:Do:Do:)o:)
💑💏💚💛💜💝💞💟💓💕💖💗💘💙😍:loveme::kiss::D
😻:cat:

Chosun :gh:

It's really becoming quite autumnal now.

Glad all the nonsense is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back