• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Winner Announced; Next Drawing October 10th: Win a Pair of PRIME HD binoculars (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of Collimation

So my poetry is practical and funny, who knew? Not me!

Why, in almost all
Of my Little Grebe photos
Do they face away?

Practical and funny? Well, your newest take at haiku is the most practical and most funny of all, I assure you!

- I? That's the whole point of course: Those lesser minds (myself and the other guy who I stole the woodpecking idea from, what's his name and where has he gone anyway?) understand what they can ….. not knowing that your haikus are great art by all standards. I've been told that it's only in the bible and the US constitution that everyone can find something he likes and understands, but now I have to complete the sentence: It's the bible, the US constitution and mathares poetry! (I don’t know your religious or political attitudes, so don’t feel offended anyway …..)

Well, I'm getting practical too. Is there any haiku at all about collimation? You say no? Now there is one, and it's called: Collimation!

Collimation 's lost:
double image, half pleasure.
Why did I drop it?

Very practical, eh? - Funny? Possibly, if the binos are not yours!

Elu

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back