• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Young Birder (3 Viewers)

It's an idea, and this does seem like a largely lively bunch who'd like that sort of thing.

Do you mean like an annual 'awards ceremony' L.E, or just a random thing from time to time?

Go ahead with it if you and everyone else wants to. I always end up running this sort of thing so would like to be part of someone else's competition or whatever for once!

It's an idea, and this does seem like a largely lively bunch who'd like that sort of thing.

Do you mean like an annual 'awards ceremony' L.E, or just a random thing from time to time?

Go ahead with it if you and everyone else wants to. I always end up running this sort of thing so would like to be part of someone else's competition or whatever for once!

I'm up for it.

Hi, just thought I'd post some photos from Norfolk!
Pretty rubbish,I know!

Attachments

• 100_0014.JPG
    100_0014.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0037.jpg
    100_0037.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_0069.jpg
    100_0069.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 63
Here's a list of all the birds I've seen in the past week or so:

Herring Gull
House Sparrow
Carrion Crow
Robin
Wren
Great Tit
Woodpigeon
Rock Dove/Feral Pigeon
Blackcap
Yellow-legged Gull
Common Gull
Little Gull
Glaucous Gull
Iceland Gull
Mallard
Mute Swan
Blackbird
Starling
Magpie
Coal Tit

Not bad for a week

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back